Wednesday Edition : Alexandra La Rossa, a ruthenian slave who turned into one of the most powerful woman in the Ottoman History. She’s known as Haseki Hürrem Sultan, the sultanate of women, the love of Suleiman The Magnificent. Their love created once Suleiman saw her smile, he fall in love for the first time, and basically Hürrem was not his first wife, but she is his true love. Their love breaking the tradition, Hürrem was the only woman in the Ottoman history that legally married to the Sultan. Their love somehow captured in this beautiful poem created by Suleiman The Magnificent to Hürrem Sultan, “Throne of my lonely niche, my wealth, my love, my moonlight. My most sincere friend, my confidant, my very existence, my Sultan, my one and only love. The most beautiful among the beautiful… My springtime, my merry faced love, my daytime, my sweetheart, laughing leaf… My plants, my sweet, my rose, the one only who does not distress me in this world… My Constantinople, my Caraman, the earth of my Anatolia My Badakhshan, my Baghdad and Khorasan My woman of the beautiful hair, my love of the slanted brow, my love of eyes full of mischief… I’ll sing your praises always I, lover of the tormented heart, Muhibbi of the eyes full of tears, I am happy.” #terinstapirasi #inspired #inspiration #inspirational #inspirasi #newterinstapirasi #change #newchange #peoplestories #love #lovestory #lovestories #differentkindoflove #wednesday #wednesdayedition #suleimanthemagnificent #suleiman #ottoman #hürremsultan #hasekihurremsultan #hasekihürremsultan by terinstapirasi


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1EklOhg