My resident of solitude, my everything, my beloved, my shining moon My friend, my privacy, my everything, my shah of beautifuls, my sultan My life, my existance, my lifetime, my wine of youngness, my heaven My spring, my joy, my day, my beloved, my laughing rose. My delight, my wine, my tavern, my lamp, my light, my candle My orange and pomegranate and sour orange, my candle of night My plant, my sugar, my treasure, my delicate in world My saint, my Joseph, my everything, my Khan of my heart´s Egypt. My İstanbul, My Karaman, my land of Rum My Bedehşan, my Kıpchak, my Bagdad, my Horosan My long-haired, my bow like eyebrow, my eye full of discord, my patient My blood is on your hands if I die, mercy o my non-Muslim I am a flatterer near your door, I always praise you Heart is full of sorrow, eye is full of tears, I am Muhibbi and I am happy. For Hurrem Sultan my muhibi ❤#ask#love#suleiman#hurreem#likesforlikes#halitergencfan by halit_ergenc_fan



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1q5Bgo5